Shadow Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!!

5 posters

Go down

Choose a Character

The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! I_vote_lcap60%The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! I_vote_lcap20%The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! I_vote_lcap0%The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! I_vote_lcap0%The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! I_vote_lcap20%The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! Empty The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!!

Post  Elite Fri May 01 2009, 11:33

I totally choose seph...
Elite
Elite
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! Empty Re: The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!!

Post  CombaticusGXRS Fri May 01 2009, 11:42

PYRAMID HEAD!!111
CombaticusGXRS
CombaticusGXRS
Turbo Ninja
Turbo Ninja

Back to top Go down

The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!! Empty Re: The Most EPIC Video Game Villain of All Time!!!

Post  Snuffles Sat May 02 2009, 15:49

Where the hell is Chaos?
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Sun May 03 2009, 22:41

Snuffles wrote:Where the hell is Chaos?
Go go with Wiktor on this one, can't get more epic than the Chaos.
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 04 2009, 11:18

Sonic is a gay series for Sonic Heroes. And don't use epic, its only for people who know how to use it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elite Mon May 04 2009, 11:23

uh chaos is a good villain but he doesnt stand up to sephiroth in the slightest, illa dmit i shoulda put him in this but he slipped my train of thought
Elite
Elite
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles Tue May 05 2009, 08:19

Elite wrote:uh chaos is a good villain but he doesnt stand up to sephiroth in the slightest, illa dmit i shoulda put him in this but he slipped my train of thought
Actually, if you've played Dissidia, you'd know that Chaos is literally Sephiroth's God. So... Yeah. Most people don't hold a candle to their God(except Catholics lolololol).
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Elite Tue May 05 2009, 11:22

`my mistake, i dont care much for the other ff's other than 10 and 7, and perhaps 13:versus if its any good. and in any case, sephiroth is by far more epic than chaos god or not. Sephiroth is way more widely known than chaos and has been named best villain numerous times by major video game magazines/shows. I'm positive that they have knowledge of chaos but chose sephiroth over him.
Elite
Elite
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles Tue May 05 2009, 18:00

Elite wrote:`my mistake, i dont care much for the other ff's other than 10 and 7, and perhaps 13:versus if its any good. and in any case, sephiroth is by far more epic than chaos god or not. Sephiroth is way more widely known than chaos and has been named best villain numerous times by major video game magazines/shows. I'm positive that they have knowledge of chaos but chose sephiroth over him.
As if. Sephiroth is only seen as the greatest villain because he's literally the ultimate soldier. If you think about it, he isn't all that different from any other ultimate warrior in any other game or movie. On the other hand, What could be more epic than massing an army of the greatest villains of the Final Fantasy universe(including your precious Sephiroth) in order to wage a war against its greatest heroes? Nothing. Even if it's all in Japanese and I can't understand a damned word.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Tue May 05 2009, 23:27

Snuffles wrote:
Elite wrote:`my mistake, i dont care much for the other ff's other than 10 and 7, and perhaps 13:versus if its any good. and in any case, sephiroth is by far more epic than chaos god or not. Sephiroth is way more widely known than chaos and has been named best villain numerous times by major video game magazines/shows. I'm positive that they have knowledge of chaos but chose sephiroth over him.
As if. Sephiroth is only seen as the greatest villain because he's literally the ultimate soldier. If you think about it, he isn't all that different from any other ultimate warrior in any other game or movie. On the other hand, What could be more epic than massing an army of the greatest villains of the Final Fantasy universe(including your precious Sephiroth) in order to wage a war against its greatest heroes? Nothing. Even if it's all in Japanese and I can't understand a damned word.
Elite, I'm not sure where you're from, but in my native land, we would say that you just got treated.
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elite Wed May 06 2009, 11:40

Foxy wrote:
Snuffles wrote:
Elite, I'm not sure where you're from, but in my native land, we would say that you just got treated.

uh i go to pshs. and how the hell did i get treated ya homo? hes just stating his opinion on why he likes chaos more. and it's true that hes not much different from any other ultimate soldier but he has a story line to help his case and it hooks people into choosing him as the ultimate soldier. but onthe other hand i DO agree with wiktor on the last thing. it would be amazing to have the massing armies of villains of FF facing the massing armies of heros of FF. thatd be fukn intense!!!
Elite
Elite
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles Wed May 06 2009, 17:59

Elite wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Snuffles wrote:

uh i go to pshs. and how the hell did i get treated ya homo? hes just stating his opinion on why he likes chaos more. and it's true that hes not much different from any other ultimate soldier but he has a story line to help his case and it hooks people into choosing him as the ultimate soldier. but onthe other hand i DO agree with wiktor on the last thing. it would be amazing to have the massing armies of villains of FF facing the massing armies of heros of FF. thatd be fukn intense!!!
I never said it WOULD be amazing. It IS amazing. I should know. I beat it.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Wed May 06 2009, 23:17

Snuffles wrote:
Elite wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Snuffles wrote:

I never said it WOULD be amazing. It IS amazing. I should know. I beat it.
Rofl. It is a pretty epic game, Elite. I guess you're right, I shouldn't get so heated in conversation. I still think you got treated. -insert smiley face-
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elite Wed May 06 2009, 23:38

ur cool foxy. ok and wiktor, if ur talking about dissidia, thats way to small of a scale to compare every ff hero and ff villain fighting.
Elite
Elite
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles Thu May 07 2009, 18:11

Elite wrote:ur cool foxy. ok and wiktor, if ur talking about dissidia, thats way to small of a scale to compare every ff hero and ff villain fighting.
If we tried to do that we'd be here for weeks. But what's wrong with answering the question of who would win in a fight between Squall and Jecht, or whatever you can think of?
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  NoX Thu May 07 2009, 19:26

Snuffles wrote:who would win in a fight between Squall and Jecht

Jecht .

Anyway I voted Bowser .

The fire breathing turtle deserves at least one pity vote .
NoX
NoX
Darker Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Elite Fri May 08 2009, 11:23

dude jecht would rape him.
Elite
Elite
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles Fri May 08 2009, 17:58

Actually, Squall's pretty good. And Jecht's hard to use. lol
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Fri May 08 2009, 19:14

Exactly, though i could only imagine the epic amounts of other characters Dissidia could have... ~drools~
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down