Shadow Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duuuude....

+4
TicTacToeMan
Elite
NoX
Snuffles
8 posters

Go down

Duuuude.... Empty Duuuude....

Post  Snuffles Sun Feb 08 2009, 00:17

Isn't Ike just the cheapest character evar?
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Duuuude.... Empty Re: Duuuude....

Post  NoX Sun Feb 08 2009, 00:23

Yeah Ike can be very cheap.
NoX
NoX
Darker Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Elite Fri Feb 13 2009, 15:40

yeah noobs just like ike cuz he does high damage.
Elite
Elite
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

Post  TicTacToeMan Mon Mar 23 2009, 15:49

I've always found Ike spamming the same moves over and over to be annoying.
TicTacToeMan
TicTacToeMan

Back to top Go down

Post  NoX Mon Mar 23 2009, 16:02

TicTacToeMan wrote:I've always found Ike spamming the same moves over and over to be annoying.

Extremely annoying.
NoX
NoX
Darker Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Elite Mon Mar 23 2009, 17:58

yeah like that move where he dashes and hits.
Elite
Elite
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

Post  Shade Mon Mar 30 2009, 04:26

for sum reason my 7 yr old bro can pwn me with him...i dunt suk btw T__T
Shade
Shade

Back to top Go down

Post  des89jul Mon Mar 30 2009, 08:46

like every other character doesn't spam the same moves over and over again too.
and, w/ any other character, u can do high damage 2 ppl if ur good w/ them
des89jul
des89jul

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Mon Mar 30 2009, 23:38

It's not so much that Ike does a ridiculous amount of damage for a heavy, but he does do a ridiculous amount of knock back with his smash moves. If he was a tad bit slower, than he wouldn't be so bad. But for the most part, a deaf retarded poop baby can beat even the best brawlers with Ike. I think the creators put him in for the little n00bs who suck at life and can't actually play the game. Granted, you can spam the same moves with every character and get a similar effect, but Ike does it with so much pwn that it's unfair to people who actually think when they play the game. Ike is like the lag-switch from Xbox, all he has to do is press a button and whoever is Ike wins the game.
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Warfriend Sun Apr 05 2009, 12:19

Foxy wrote:It's not so much that Ike does a ridiculous amount of damage for a heavy, but he does do a ridiculous amount of knock back with his smash moves. If he was a tad bit slower, than he wouldn't be so bad. But for the most part, a deaf retarded poop baby can beat even the best brawlers with Ike. I think the creators put him in for the little n00bs who suck at life and can't actually play the game. Granted, you can spam the same moves with every character and get a similar effect, but Ike does it with so much pwn that it's unfair to people who actually think when they play the game. Ike is like the lag-switch from Xbox, all he has to do is press a button and whoever is Ike wins the game.
what he said
Warfriend
Warfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05 2009, 12:34

Im using Ike in the Easter tourney.

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles Sun Apr 05 2009, 13:29

des89jul wrote:like every other character doesn't spam the same moves over and over again too.
I'm not saying that there aren't people who are legitimately good with Ike. In fact, I have a lot of respect for people who can use him skillfully. However, unlike most characters, you don't HAVE to be good with him. Take for example a character like Jigglypuff, who takes an intense amount of talent to win with. With Ike, on the other hand, someone can more or less press buttons and win.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Warfriend Mon Apr 06 2009, 18:35

personally i agree with wiktor but it does take a certain amount of skill to play as Ike and win. for instance if my brother does i usually beat him and hes not a half bad brawler so it all really depends on the person in my opinion
Warfriend
Warfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  des89jul Mon Apr 06 2009, 21:35

i like playing as ike because im good at him, but im better wit other people. i like playing as ike the same amount as i liked playing as roy in melee, but i like roy better because he had a fire sword, but i like ike's up+b and B attack. if they had kept roy and changed his up+b attack to ike's up+b attack, but added fire to it and changed roy's B attack to ike's, i might play as roy more.
des89jul
des89jul

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Wed Apr 29 2009, 22:56

Snuffles wrote:
des89jul wrote:like every other character doesn't spam the same moves over and over again too.
I'm not saying that there aren't people who are legitimately good with Ike. In fact, I have a lot of respect for people who can use him skillfully. However, unlike most characters, you don't HAVE to be good with him. Take for example a character like Jigglypuff, who takes an intense amount of talent to win with. With Ike, on the other hand, someone can more or less press buttons and win.
True, I suppose i jumped the gun with my last statement. But you're right, people press the big green A button and win with Ike, or they're legitimately good with him. In my opinion, their are better characters to use, like Marth for example. Despite his lack of manliness.

:run:

The big one is Ike, the little one is the rest of the Brawl cast... particularly Marth... especially Marth....
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum