Shadow Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If they could add a new character to Brawl...

+4
Kyo
CombaticusGXRS
Elite
Foxy
8 posters

Go down

If they could add a new character to Brawl... Empty If they could add a new character to Brawl...

Post  Foxy Sun May 03 2009, 22:48

I'm sure the fan boys will be all over this, and personally, i could onto a whole list of characters that could be in Brawl, but this one, by far trumps them all:

Spoonman.

He has powers similar to that of El Cuchron from The Adventure of El Tigre, you know, total and complete control over all things metal and used to pick up cereal and soup. Like all brawl characters, he has a Final Smash:

Black hole Sun

Soundgarden will arise from the ground and start playing, looking all stoned and whatnot, then, the Black Hole sun will suck up everything after all the opposing characters get these creepy smiles. Black Hole Sun sucks up all lives, so it's an instawin. Very Happy
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

If they could add a new character to Brawl... Empty Re: If they could add a new character to Brawl...

Post  Guest Mon May 04 2009, 11:19

fail.

/thread

Back to top Go down

If they could add a new character to Brawl... Empty Re: If they could add a new character to Brawl...

Post  Elite Mon May 04 2009, 11:25

EPIC FAIL!
Elite
Elite
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

Post  CombaticusGXRS Mon May 04 2009, 11:28

fail

very epically
CombaticusGXRS
CombaticusGXRS
Turbo Ninja
Turbo Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Mon May 04 2009, 23:03

I think I just died a little on the inside... thanks guys... I really appreciate it Sad
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Mon May 04 2009, 23:10

Wow some people can be so cold...
lets see...
even though its impossible i wish Kyo was in brawl
and his final smash would be the voice of wind
which i think might be close to links final smash...but cooler...
Kyo
Kyo
Deranged Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles Tue May 05 2009, 08:22

Duh! Everyone knows Nintendo will Celebrate MH3 by putting a monster hunter in there! Hubert and I already have his entire moveset!
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Tue May 05 2009, 23:39

Monster Hunter would be sweet, but i still think they can't chose one weapon for him. changing it would be cool, like a different costume color will make him a heavy, or a medium or light, or what if he worked like pokemon trainer? Even as much to say he has sword and shield for light, long sword of (maybe) hunting horn for medium, and hammer or Great sword for heavy.

I take it you mean Demon Eyes Kyo, not Kyo from fruits basket? (ROFL, he's a mouse). That would be cool, I would much rather see Rerouni (sp?) Kenshin, i just think he's not quite as God-Mod as Demon Eyes Kyo, i prefer Kenshin regardless, lol.
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Wed May 06 2009, 00:28

Foxy wrote:Monster Hunter would be sweet, but i still think they can't chose one weapon for him. changing it would be cool, like a different costume color will make him a heavy, or a medium or light, or what if he worked like pokemon trainer? Even as much to say he has sword and shield for light, long sword of (maybe) hunting horn for medium, and hammer or Great sword for heavy.

I take it you mean Demon Eyes Kyo, not Kyo from fruits basket? (ROFL, he's a mouse). That would be cool, I would much rather see Rerouni (sp?) Kenshin, i just think he's not quite as God-Mod as Demon Eyes Kyo, i prefer Kenshin regardless, lol.

I didn't know there was more than one kyo. XD
but yea i did mean demon eyes kyo
Kyo
Kyo
Deranged Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  NoX Wed May 06 2009, 11:36

Albel Nox from Star Ocean 3, Leon S. Kennedy from RE4, and Tom Nook.
NoX
NoX
Darker Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Wed May 06 2009, 11:41

NoX wrote:Albel Nox from Star Ocean 3, Leon S. Kennedy from RE4, and Tom Nook.
Tom Norris!!!
Kyo
Kyo
Deranged Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Wed May 06 2009, 23:22

Tom Nook is pretty epic, he's like, the world's most discreet Mafia man. No Chuck Norris, ever.

Who was Kennedy, i forgot...
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  NoX Sat May 09 2009, 13:57

Foxy wrote:Tom Nook is pretty epic, he's like, the world's most discreet Mafia man. No Chuck Norris, ever.

Leon Scott Kennedy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SCQlHMz6-4

Main protagonist from Resident Evil 4 .

My favorite character from the series...I'm waiting for The Darkside Chronicles .
NoX
NoX
Darker Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Red Sun May 10 2009, 19:19

People need to learn how to use epic. I've been here 5 minutes and already its pissing me off. Anyways, Ryu would be cool from Ninja Gaiden. Just so Snake isn't the only non-cartoon looking character.
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Sun May 10 2009, 19:27

Big Red wrote:People need to learn how to use epic. I've been here 5 minutes and already its pissing me off.
I better not see another brad...
Kyo
Kyo
Deranged Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Sun May 10 2009, 20:24

NoX wrote:
Foxy wrote:Tom Nook is pretty epic, he's like, the world's most discreet Mafia man. No Chuck Norris, ever.

Leon Scott Kennedy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SCQlHMz6-4

Main protagonist from Resident Evil 4 .

My favorite character from the series...I'm waiting for The Darkside Chronicles .
Oh! I usually just call him Leon, lol. Luis is actually my favorite character from RE4, though he dies... I almost cried at that part.
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Warfriend Sun May 10 2009, 23:19

Foxy wrote:Monster Hunter would be sweet, but i still think they can't chose one weapon for him. changing it would be cool, like a different costume color will make him a heavy, or a medium or light, or what if he worked like pokemon trainer? Even as much to say he has sword and shield for light, long sword of (maybe) hunting horn for medium, and hammer or Great sword for heavy.

im srry but u are retarded Kyo Sohma is the CAT from the chinese Zodiac and also is the one who hates the living crap out of the RAT NOT MOUSE member of the Sohma family... which i believe is Yuki Sohma ( not sure of his name at this momentary drawback )
wow did i really just do that?
Question Question Question Question Question
Warfriend
Warfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles Sun May 10 2009, 23:35

Warfriend wrote:

im srry but u are retarded Kyo Sohma is the CAT from the chinese Zodiac and also is the one who hates the living crap out of the RAT NOT MOUSE member of the Sohma family... which i believe is Yuki Sohma ( not sure of his name at this momentary drawback )
wow did i really just do that?
Question Question Question Question Question
Yes. The FCC is coming to take your manhood away because you can't have it within 20 ft of anything Fruits Baskets.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Warfriend Sun May 10 2009, 23:40

blame my little sister she loves it and likes to aimlessly talk about it with me
Warfriend
Warfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Tue May 12 2009, 21:02

Oh! Right, that's what I meant, a Cat.

I don't care what you, or anyone, or official websites, or forums, or the actual anime/manga... he's a mouse damnit.
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Warfriend Wed May 13 2009, 19:36

prove it dammit! Evil or Very Mad
Warfriend
Warfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Thu May 14 2009, 23:15

I will, and all you have to do is grab the Brain Door from Psychonauts and jump into my head.

I will see you in extensive mental therapy.
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down