Shadow Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate brawl! {Practice} -ENDED-

+2
des89jul
Kirby_Of_The_Sand
6 posters

Go down

The ultimate brawl! {Practice} -ENDED- Empty The ultimate brawl! {Practice} -ENDED-

Post  Kirby_Of_The_Sand Sat Apr 04 2009, 05:03

Hello everybody!

Time for some serious brawls.

The rules are:
-2 teams ---> 2 vs 2
-Smash balls are allowed
-Each battle takes 5 Minutes
-All characters allowed except for: Sonic,Snake,Ganondorf and Toon Link
-Have fun!

This tournament will take place on Monday 6/4, on 16.00 a'clock at me.
You will have to look for yourself what time it will be at your home, I'm not responsable for people that can't find the good time.

You can register until 6/4 - 15:00 a'clock(my time)

HAVE FUN

People who will own:

Kirby_Of_The_Sand + des89jul - Elite + Battousai - .......+.......

Last edited by Kirby_Of_The_Sand on Mon Apr 06 2009, 03:47; edited 2 times in total
Kirby_Of_The_Sand
Kirby_Of_The_Sand

Back to top Go down

The ultimate brawl! {Practice} -ENDED- Empty Re: The ultimate brawl! {Practice} -ENDED-

Post  des89jul Sat Apr 04 2009, 12:30

ill join u kirby, but im not sure i might be able to make it (2300!?), because of school, but if school's over by then, i'd be able to join. just add me, and ill see if i can later. if i cant, maybe you can move it to 6/6 so i can make it for sure MetaKnight Kirby

Last edited by des89jul on Sun Apr 05 2009, 14:02; edited 1 time in total
des89jul
des89jul

Back to top Go down

The ultimate brawl! {Practice} -ENDED- Empty Re: The ultimate brawl! {Practice} -ENDED-

Post  Kirby_Of_The_Sand Sat Apr 04 2009, 12:36

des89jul wrote:ill join u kirby, but im not sure i might be able to make it (2300!?), because of school, but if school's over by then, i'd be able to join. just add me, and ill see if i can later. if i cant, maybe you can move it to 6/5 so i can make it for sure MetaKnight Kirby

I'll do the math work for u....it's like 9am at u! U could make it?
Kirby_Of_The_Sand
Kirby_Of_The_Sand

Back to top Go down

Post  des89jul Sat Apr 04 2009, 12:40

Kirby_Of_The_Sand wrote:
des89jul wrote:ill join u kirby, but im not sure i might be able to make it (2300!?), because of school, but if school's over by then, i'd be able to join. just add me, and ill see if i can later. if i cant, maybe you can move it to 6/5 so i can make it for sure MetaKnight Kirby

that's the register time. u said the tourney starts @ 1600 ur time and that's about 0900 (did the math wrong) in the morning!
des89jul
des89jul

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirby_Of_The_Sand Sat Apr 04 2009, 12:40

des89jul wrote:
Kirby_Of_The_Sand wrote:

that's the register time. u said the tourney starts @ 1600 ur time and that's about 0900 (did the math wrong) in the morning!

XD right sorry for that.
Kirby_Of_The_Sand
Kirby_Of_The_Sand

Back to top Go down

Post  Elite Sat Apr 04 2009, 14:06

im in i think.
Elite
Elite
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles Sat Apr 04 2009, 18:36

Because this tournament hasn't been made by the moderators, please keep in mind that it is a practice tournament, and will not count towards points. However, a system is currently in the works that will allow tournaments that have been approved as official tournaments to count towards point totals, so that UK and otherwise non-US members will have an equal opportunity to earn tourney points.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirby_Of_The_Sand Sun Apr 05 2009, 04:28

Snuffles wrote:Because this tournament hasn't been made by the moderators, please keep in mind that it is a practice tournament, and will not count towards points. However, a system is currently in the works that will allow tournaments that have been approved as official tournaments to count towards point totals, so that UK and otherwise non-US members will have an equal opportunity to earn tourney points.
I'm not doing this for points xD
I just want to do a tournament wich i can play in!$

Btw, Elite ---> ur in
Kirby_Of_The_Sand
Kirby_Of_The_Sand

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05 2009, 12:38

Elite wrote:im in i think.

Me and you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles Sun Apr 05 2009, 13:24

Kirby_Of_The_Sand wrote:
Snuffles wrote:Because this tournament hasn't been made by the moderators, please keep in mind that it is a practice tournament, and will not count towards points. However, a system is currently in the works that will allow tournaments that have been approved as official tournaments to count towards point totals, so that UK and otherwise non-US members will have an equal opportunity to earn tourney points.

Btw, Elite ---> ur in
Okay. Oh, and by the way, if everyone needs to find the time of the tournament in their own time zone, you should probably post the specific time zone you're in. lol!
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  des89jul Sun Apr 05 2009, 23:50

Snuffles wrote:
Kirby_Of_The_Sand wrote:

Btw, Elite ---> ur in
Okay. Oh, and by the way, if everyone needs to find the time of the tournament in their own time zone, you should probably post the specific time zone you're in. lol!

I have central time (0900)
des89jul
des89jul

Back to top Go down

Post  Elite Thu Apr 09 2009, 17:20

Battousai wrote:
Elite wrote:im in i think.

Me and you?

CRAP IM WITH THAT HOMO!? haha jk. sounds good.
Elite
Elite
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Sun Apr 12 2009, 21:31

count me in as well!
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden Ike Mon Apr 13 2009, 10:27

Is this tournament still open?
If it is I'd to join and I'll team up with anybody!
Please reply if u want to team up!
Golden Ike
Golden Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Tue Apr 14 2009, 00:01

Golden Ike wrote:Is this tournament still open?
If it is I'd to join and I'll team up with anybody!
Please reply if u want to team up!
I need a partner, want to team up?
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden Ike Tue Apr 14 2009, 10:56

Yeah, why not, my FC is in this link: https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilDarkMario1995
Golden Ike
Golden Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  des89jul Tue Apr 14 2009, 17:21

Golden Ike wrote:Yeah, why not, my FC is in this link: https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilDarkMario1995
hey, i added ur fc's, and if u want to brawl me, add mine. id like to see if ur as strong as u say u r

Brawl:0044-3850-6492

Wii:6317-7228-5920-4212

and for a little extra,

Mario Kart:4897-6362-6182
des89jul
des89jul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down